Thursday, April 12, 2007

*yay* new stuff!

I've gotten some yummy fluffy mail in the last few days. *yay*

Not long after I bought this paint splotch bib, a matching nappy was listed! So of course I nabbed that without a moment's thought. I had actually been waiting for it LOL


I love them! I think they're just gorgeous! Can't wait to try them out :-D



















My new cotton from Kaz (Girly Bits). Not too sure what I'm going to do with them yet LOL, feel free to throw some ideas at me! They're 50cm X 50 cm :-D




















My new fleece! I actually found some in this teeny tiny town LOL. there's also a purple monkey one I've been humming and harring about.














I'm going to have a go at making flongies. I think they're a fantastic idea! With any luck this girl of mine goes to sleep so I can get started today!

No comments: