Friday, May 4, 2007

Fluffy Mail

These are my gorgeous capris from Dyelicious Knits & Bits. When they arrived I thought they were going to be to small, but no, they're a perfect fit!! :-D





I was lucky enough to win these gorgeous longies on eBay. They are made by the lovely Vanessa. She does a great job! So good that I've asked her to make me a custom pair, and she said yes! :-D















Vanessa was kind enough to add these flower embellishments for free! Aren't they just beautiful?!















The best kind of fluff is free fluff! I received these from Melissa in a swap. I have been inlove with this print for quite some time. Now it's mine! LOL




LOL I really should start taking photos of Lex in a clean shirt ROFL. Have you noticed that the freezer is our main pic spot? Haha.


No comments: