Friday, June 22, 2007

Big news!!

Well, yesterday I finally got to my appointment with the female doctor. It went well, I had my first ever pap smear, I have no idea what I was worried about, it didn't hurt at all! It wasn't even uncomfortable.

While there I got some amazing news,

I'm pregnant!!

We're due on the 22nd of February! I still can't believe it! I'm so happy. We were trying, but didn't think it would happen so soon! I am very grateful at how quickly we fell. TBH I feel a little bit guilty when I think of all the couples that are having trouble falling pregnant. I couldn't imagine how hard it must be for them :-(

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Congratulations. have a wonderful pregnancy :)

Cass said...

Congrats once again hun!!!... We are so over the moon for you!!! All the best for a wonderful 9 months!!!.... BIG HUGZ!!!

Mel :) said...

realise im a bit late but congratulations!!!! could she tell just from looking at your cervix? (just curious cause you said you found out while you were there).