Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Long break between posts....

Hi all, sorry about the big break between posts.

Wow, I've just read my last post, June 22 2007. Two and a half years ago, can that be true?

Well, as you can imagine a lot has happened in that time. I had a beautiful baby boy, Dylan on the 22nd of February 2008. He's now 21 months and a big boisterous boy. Alexi is 3 and a half, such a little lady, with a bit of attitude thrown in :P

My husband split up a bit over a year ago. Things are going much better for the both of us. I'm no engaged again to a lovely guy. He's taken on the Dad role without blinking. The kids and I adore him.

I've just started Uni, I'm studying Tertiary Prep over semester 3 to prepare me for studying at a tertiary level. It's tough trying to juggle everything! Somehow I've found the time, the house isn't as tidy though :P
Next year I start my degree (as long as I pass TPP), which will either be Human Services (counseling) or Psychology, not sure which one yet, I'll hopefully be completing both eventually.

We're living in sunny Hervey Bay now! It's a huge difference from where we were, a beautiful difference. This place has been the best move I have ever made. Everything has worked out for me, life has never been brighter. I believe God directed me here :)

That'll do for tonight. It's getting late and I'm up early tomorrow.

xoxo Alicia

No comments: